Rajasthan as its name defined (Raja + Sthan) a place belongs to Kings or Rajputs. A state in India known for its rich cultural heritage and largest covers an area of 342,239 square kilometers, which makes it difficult to decide for the travelers “where to start”, but thanks to Rajasthan Tour Packages from Unique India Tours make it easy for you, no matter you belongs to any state of India, UK, USA or any other parts of the world, there is something for everyone. So, let’s explore Rajasthan with Unique India Tours:
Why most of the people prefer Rajasthan for visiting?
- The state is people & tourist friendly.
- It has ample places to eat and offer various delicious cuisines.
- Ample accommodation option in different budgets.
- Almost every hotel gives pick up service so, easier for the new tourist.
- Rajasthan has a festive atmosphere like Teej, Pushkar Mela, Jaisalmer Fort festival, and Jaipur literature festival.
When is the best time to visit?
- There is always the best time to visit this place, thanks to the fluctuating temperature and friendly weather. Generally, days are hotter and nights are cold, so it is best to be ready for the both.
- But for more excitement & fun we advise you to visit during winter season October to March and you can also visit during the April & August Month.
Best Place to visit in Rajasthan?
- Abhaneri: well known for Abhaneri festival, Chand Baori Temple & Harshad Mata Temple.
- Ajmer: famous for Ajmer Dargah, Palace of Akbar, Nasiyan Red Temple, Museum, Pushkar, and Jubilee Tower.
- Alwar: you can go for here to taste Palang Torh sweet and visit the city palace, Bala Quila and Moti Dongri.
- Amer: world famous for Amer Fort.
- Barmer: most of the travelers visit this place for Barmer fort and Kiradu Ancient Temples.
- Bhangarh: if you want to get some excitement then you must visit Bhangharh fort.
- Bharatpur: one of the most visited tourist destination for wildlife, Bharatpur & Lohgarh fort.
- Udaipur: a city well known for lakes, royal weddings, temples and palaces.
- Jaipur: You can visit so many places at here like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Nahargarh Fort etc.
- Ranthambhore National Park: a best place for wildlife lovers.
- Kumbhal Garh fort: famous for its own wildlife and world’s second largest wall.
Amazing Holidays Packages for Rajasthan
Many people think that sightseeing in Rajasthan only means to visit grand palaces, centuries-old temples, traditional museums or forts. But with all these, there are so many other attractions exist at here. Even as it is true that real Rajasthan is only recognized with these upper mentioned landmarks and you should not avoid these. So Unique India Tours have customized many Rajasthan Holiday Tour Packages and the best thing is that you can also alter these packages as per your conveniences and budget. After all, your holidays are precious to us, and we want to make them more enjoyable and memorable.
Something for Everyone
Get ready to start out memorable holidays with family, friends or life partner and select any of our Rajasthan Travel Package that fits in your interest. And the best thing is that this state of India is well connected via Road, Rail, and Air from all major cities of the world thanks to the Jaipur International Airport and Udaipur domestic Airport. As well as, you can easily travel via roads from Delhi & Mumbai. Rajasthan Trip Packages are meant for the booth luxury and budget travelers. So you don’t have to worry about anything.
And once you here and choose any Rajasthan Trip Packages, it will be Unique India Tours’ job to take care of your lodging, going to places of interest and travel requirements. We offer practical solutions and it’s our assurance that we make your Holidays in Rajasthan most enjoyable. We pamper families as well as couples as per their special requirements.
Rajasthan Travel Packages for Family
With Rajasthan Vacation Packages for the family, you can travel and explore a range of recreational activities like Tiger Safari, Rajasthan forts & palaces tours, shopping and enjoy the delicious food etc. As all the places in Rajasthan are so time-consuming, so you need sufficient time in hand for visitors. To assist you to enhance your experience, we present packages ranging 5 nights to 15 days & nights.
Rajasthan Trip Packages for Honeymoon Couples
There is nothing better than in this world that you and your life partner get an opportunity to revive your vows in the middle of the unavoidable appeal of timeless palaces & castles, peaceful lakes, and mountains of the sand. Most of the couple especially newlyweds visit Rajasthan to mark a warm foundation of their liaison tied by the wedding. Just like every couple in the world, you both may also look for spending quality time with each other away from the daily routine of your professional life. To satisfy your every special requirement we have many specially tailored Rajasthan Holiday Packages for you with utmost care.